Dental concerns can affect the health, function, and appearance of your smile. Finding the ideal solution for your dental concerns is key to improving your overall dental health.
At Bethesda Dental Implant Center, Dr. Roy Eskow offers a full range of comprehensive periodontal and implant dentistry services. As one of the most trusted and accomplished periodontists in the Bethesda, MD area, Dr. Eskow is committed to helping patients achieve optimal gum health and restore full dental function.
Whether you are seeking treatment for a gummy smile, missing teeth, or gum disease, our team at Bethesda Dental Implant Center can work with you and deliver the care you need. Visit our Bethesda periodontal office to explore your treatment options.
Do You Have Missing Teeth?
Implant Dentistry in Bethesda, MD
If you are missing one or more teeth, it is imperative to find a tooth replacement option to restore health and function to your smile. We offer a wide range of tooth replacement options in our Bethesda dental office. For patients interested in dental implants, we offer full-service dental implants for all your implant dentist needs.
During your appointment, Dr. Eskow will assess the condition of your remaining teeth, bone, bite and gums to determine which tooth replacement option best suits your needs. To explore your options for missing teeth, visit our office.
Missing Teeth Replacement Options:
- Dental implants: This is in response to your letter of the most modern dental treatment for tooth replacement. Often it is called the “state of the art”! We use high-quality materials and the latest dental technology to provide you with a comfortable process. For a single missing tooth, this is probably the best option as it does not involve the adjacent teeth. Also, it allows you to floss it as you would a natural tooth.
- All-on-four dentures: Dentures supported with dental implants are the most secure dentures you will ever wear.
- Implant-supported dental bridge: A bridge supported by dental implants for a permanent result
- Dentures and partial dentures: The tried-and-true method for replacing the full upper or lower row of teeth.
- Interim Partial Denture: A removable dental restoration that is used as a temporary solution for your lost tooth.
Do You Have A Gummy Smile?
Have you considered a cosmetic gum treatment? Is your gummy smile too noticeable? A gummy smile, or too much gum tissue showing above your teeth, can affect your self-confidence. Thanks to advancements in dentistry, there is a wide range of treatment options to correct a gummy smile. If you are searching for cosmetic gum treatment in Bethesda, MD, or any of the surrounding local areas, our team at Bethesda Dental Implant Center can help.
We offer a full range of treatment options to address a gummy smile. After an in-depth evaluation, our team will determine which solution is right for you. Your treatment options may include:
- Dental Crown Lengthening
- Gum Contouring
Schedule An Appointment
If you notice any changes in your dental health or the appearance of your smile, visit our team at Bethesda Dental Implant Center. We work with our patients on an individual basis to understand their dental needs and build a comprehensive treatment plan that is right for them.
To learn more about your treatment options, schedule a consultation with us on our website.