Each June, we celebrate oral health month. At Bethesda Dental Implant Center, we are committed to helping our patients achieve better oral health. We offer a full range of oral dental care, periodontics, and dental implant services to improve the health and function of your natural smile.
When you neglect your oral health, you are at a higher risk of experiencing tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss. Practicing preventive dental care can help you prevent complex dental issues before they begin. Take the necessary steps to keep your teeth and gums healthy can benefit your oral health and overall health in the long run.
If you would like to learn more about improving your oral health, visit Bethesda Dental Implant Center in Bethesda, MD or Washington, DC. Dr. Adam Eskow and Dr. Roy Eskow are both highly trained periodontists who are dedicated to helping patients improve their smiles.
Health Oral Health Habits
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months.
- Visit a trained periodontist for a gum disease screening. At the Bethesda Dental Implant Center, Dr. Eskow offers advanced treatment for patients with various stages of gum disease. Our team strives to provide quality dental treatments and personalized solutions in a state-of-the-art dental facility.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss your teeth at least once a day. Flossing removes debris and plaque between the teeth.
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Quit smoking and tobacco use.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Eskow, please call our office at 301.200.5222 or request an appointment online.
Posted in: Oral Health